The Lester Glenn Auto Group, one of the largest private dealership groups in the country is in immediate need for experienced Collision Writers to fill our Full Time position. A successful proven track record in CSI is required for this position. Our business is constantly increasing and as a result, we need to add additional writers so we can maintain the level of quality our customers have come to expect.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Greets, establishes, and maintains a positive rapport with customers and potential customers.
- Assists customers in determining needs and promotes our products accordingly.
- Estimates cost of repair and prepares itemized service order, listing costs of parts and labor.
- Initiates service orders, secures customer’s signature, and closes when completed.
- Develops a keen understanding of all of our products and services.
- Understands effective service sales processes and actively seeks sales opportunities.
- Maintains good communication with customer and follows up after work is completed to ensure satisfaction.
- Understands customer’s needs and is committed to exceed customer expectations every day.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Previous Collision Writer experience required. Work experience in the vehicle service industry also required.
- Working knowledge of computer business software to include Microsoft Word, Excel Outlook or similar business software applications.
- Requires strong organizational skills to include the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and complete assignments within expected time frames.
- Must be dependable, friendly, enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Organized, multi-tasked, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays and must achieve customer service index goals.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes competitive salary, vacation, sick, personal days, health, dental, vision, Supplemental Insurance through Aflac, 401K plan with employer match. The salary for this position depends upon years of experience. Resume without salary expectation will not be considered.