Lester Glenn Auto Group, one of the largest private dealership groups in the country is looking for a motivated, people friendly, & goal oriented experienced Auto Body Shop Technician for our State of the Arts Collision Center located in Ocean County, NJ.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Auto Body Shop Technician to be responsible for the actual
service and/or repair of vehicles assigned to them by management or their designated representatives. The
Collision Center is a Union Shop.
* Work with a team in an environment for all aspects of Auto Body repair, as well as the ability to work
* Communicate with peers and management team with the goal of the customer in mind.
* Must be able to complete repairs in a timely costly manor
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license with a good driving record
- The ability to pass a background check
- The ability to pass a drug test
- A minimum of 3 years collision repair experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Tools necessary to perform assigned daily tasks
- Car-O-Liner experience mandatory
- Frame and uni body straightening experience mandatory
- Welding experience mandatory
- MAC Certified
- ASE/ICAR trained
- Aluminum Certification a plus
- Glass experience a plus
- Suspension/Wheel alignment experience a plus
- **** Sign on bonus received after 60 days evaluation
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.*
Compensation and Benefits: In addition to competitive pay and a Union Shop, we also offer our team members
Group Health Insurance, Dental, Paid vacation, Professional work environment with job training and advancement
REFERRAL PROGRAM – Anyone who refers an applicant and that applicant makes it through
his/her 30 days Preliminary Work Period, will be eligible to RECEIVE $500 REFERRAL AWARD!