Before Getting Your Car Repaired
Things to Know Before Getting your Car Repaired
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their claims center before repairing your car. You can do this, or you can leave your car at our location and ask for the inspection to be completed here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You cannot be required by your insurance company to use a particular shop - it is your choice.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are unsure of the differences in your estimates, just ask us!
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians (i-CAR or ASE, for example).
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.